Coinpass Trade is new flagship trading platform designed to make crypto trading easy, less stressful, and enjoyable. Whether you are a seasoned trader or just getting started, coinpass Trade makes it simple to monitor the market and also your crypto portfolio.
Market Dashboard shows our supported cryptocurrency market pairs prices in real-time. Market and portfolio analysis are measured over the last 24 hour period. The Market Dashboards also provides you with the tabs to check your transaction history and account settings.
Market Dashboard composed of several tabs:
- Trade tab - this is where you make your transactions to buy or sell your crypto via Limit Order or Market Order.
- Trade History tab - this is where you can find the history of your transaction.
- Wallets tab - this is where you make your deposit and withdrawal transaction whether fiat or crypto.
- Account tab - this is where you can see your account details.
- Settings - these are security protocols where you can find Password Reset, 2FA, IP address whitelisting, and Wallet address whitelisting..
Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) - is the method of securing your Coinpass account from would-be attackers or thieves. It is imperative that a strong password + 2FA is used on the website that holds very sensitive or confidential data.
- IP Whitelisting - This is an added layer of security within the platform, when logged in to a different location new set of IP addresses is being captured. To ensure that our client's account is secured login to the platform won't proceed unless the IP address is registered on this page, or the IP Address verification link is clicked.
- Wallet Address Whitelisting - Before a client can process a crypto withdrawal the destination wallet address should be saved and added to this page. All clients can manually enter the preferred wallet address and the type of coin. To proceed to add a 2FA code must be entered, 2FA can be accessed from your preferred 2FA apps such as Google Authenticator, or Authy.
Important Note: All recently added wallet addresses require 24 hours before a client can use them for crypto withdrawals. In the event that a client wishes to use the wallet address immediately, simply reach out to the support team via live chat or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pass a quick security verification then proceed with the withdrawal.
Positions and Orders Table
This table shows the status of your bought crypto from Limit and Market Order.
- Current Positions are the status of all your crypto trades and their current value.
- Open Orders are those orders that are not yet "filled" or "executed". Live market orders can be cancelled at any time. Open orders will consume and lock available assets until executed or canceled.
Portfolio Monitoring Tabs
This is the summary of your fiat and crypto balance. It also provides a total asset value for a cryptocurrency investment portfolio. Selling a cryptocurrency back into GBP, or withdrawing funds from the platform will decrease these balances.