1. Coinpass Tabs are composed of the following:
- Dashboard - This shows the summary of your account and shortcuts keys.
- Trade - This is where Buy and Sell transaction is done. You can use the shortcut buttons shown in the Dashboard since it will also route you to the Trade page.
- Wallets - This is where Deposit and Withdraw transaction is done. You can use the shortcut buttons shown in the Dashboard since it will also route you to the Wallet page.
- Accounts - This is where your Account Details, Referrals, Promos, APIs, Tiers, and Auto-trade are shown.
- Settings - This is where you can set up your security like Password, 2FA, IP, and Whitelistings.
- Term Deposits - This shows your term deposit transaction history.
2. Assets - This shows the Assets like the GBP, EURO, and other cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, DOT, LNK, XLM, XRP, LTC, and BCH).
3. Balance - This shows the balance of each fiat and crypto.
4. Transaction buttons - or shortcut buttons are available in the Dashboard (Buy, Sell, Deposit, and Withdraw).