2-Factor Authentication (2FA) is the method of securing your coinpass account from would-be attackers or thieves. It is imperative that a strong password + 2FA is used on website that holds a very sensitive or confidential data.
To enable 2FA on your account, please perform the following:
- Logon your coinpass account.
- Go to the Settings.
- Go to the Two-Factor Authentication tab.
- Download either the Google Authenticator or the Authy App onto your mobile device.
- Click the Next button.
- Scan the QR code and Click Next.
- Enter the 2FA Code on your mobile device.
- Click Secure Account
- You are all set! Your account is now secured with 2-Factor Authentication.
Note: To ensure your security measures are working correctly log out of from your coinpass account, then log back in.